Color according to your requirement
MOQ 3000 pcs
Package Poly bag
Sample time3-5 days
For port: Shenzhen
MEAS: 18pcs/ 25.5*19.5*28.5cm
- Other types exist for cutting raw materials such asleatheror plastic. Kitchen cutting boards are often made ofwoodorplastic, comes in various widths and sizes.
- With cutting boards made ofglass,steel, ormarble, which are easier to clean than wooden or plastic ones such asnylonorcorian, but tend to damage knives due to their hardness.
- Rough cutting edges: such as serrated knives, abrade and damage a cutting surface more rapidly than do smooth cutting implements.
Woodhas some advantages over plastic in that it is somewhat self-healing; shallow cuts in the wood will close up on their own. Wood also has naturalanti-septicproperties.
Hardwoods with tightly grained wood and small pores are best for wooden cutting boards. Good hardness and tight grain help reduce scoring of the cutting surface and absorption of liquid and dirt into the surface. Redoakfor example, even though a hardwood, has large pores, so it retains dirt even after washing, making it a poor choice for cutting-board material.Teak's tight grains and natural coloration make it a highly attractive cutting-board material, both for aesthetic and durability purposes. Teak, a tropical wood, containstectoquinones, components of natural oily resins that repel moisture, fungi, warping, rot and microbes.
Wood boards need to be cared for with anediblemineral oil (for example, poppy seed oil) to avoid warping, and should not be left in puddles of liquid. Ideally, they should be suspended freely while drying. Care must be taken when selecting wood, especially tropical hardwood, for use as a cutting board, as some species containtoxinsorallergens.
- Price terms: FOB USD1.44-5/piece
- Supply capacity: 200000 pieces/month
- Packing: firstly each wrapped with pp bag and then 12-piece carton
- Delivery lead time: 30 to 35 days after sample approval and received the bank transfer
- Payment: T/T 30% deposit after order confirmed and 70% balance against copy of B/L
|1.High quality and competitive and negotiable price, green product|
|2. Durable and high temperature resistant.|
|3.Hot sell, fashionable design, a good assistant for kitchenware|
|4.Any size, color is available and we receive OEM, client's LOGO are welcome.|
- FOB Port: Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 1 - 35 days
- Dimensions per Unit: 24 × 18 × 1.5 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 311 Grams
- Units per Export Carton: 18
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 25.5 × 18.5 × 28.5 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 6.6 Kilograms
- Eastern Europe
- Mid East/Africa
- North America
- Western Europe