Industry Getreu Timing Belt
Getreu Timing Belts consist of 2 components, the wear-resistant Contilan, a polyurethane and a high quality steel cord tension member. The high power transmission capability results from the good bonding of both materials.
The moulding production process-cast extrusion-combines the following advantages:
● The cast PU timing belt is an exact copy of its mould pattern. High pitch precision across the entire belt is achieved. As a result, particularly suitable for conformal, smooth running and for high speeds.
● Small length tolerance.Tolerance position can be influenced by changing the winding tension.
● Good bonding to the steel cord tension members to the casting and the capillary action.
● High reproduction quality of the cast polyurethane. Exact development of fine contours possible. Particularly suitable for small pitches. DL tooth meshing and carrier cam on the back of the belt can be formed.
● The timing belt coil removed from the mould has a total usable width depending on the mould of up to 400mm.
Getreu Polyurethane Timing Belts are used in all areas of technology where synchronous transmission of a rotary movement is required. Thereby, it is independent of whether this is a power transmission, servo control functions or switching and conveying tasks.
The operate in a speed range up to 20.000RPM.
Mostly used application areas:
● office machines
● IT systems
● Wood processing machines
● Machine tools
● Printing machines
● Construction machinery